We maintain strong relationships with our key suppliers to offer a range of products and services to meet our customer’s requirements. We have been dealing with SAPA, Schuco and Kawneer for 20 years and more recently we have added Hueck and Wicona as complimentary systems. Each of the suppliers offers a range of window, door and curtain walling options with a different performance/cost profile and we have experience in working with our customers and suppliers to select the most appropriate products complete with the relevant performance declarations.
Projects often require more that ‘just’ window and doors and over the years we have developed associated products, some we produce in our factory and others we rely on our partners to supply:
- Fire rated windows, doors and curtain walling
- Adult medium secure services window
- Steel doors and commercial aluminium doors and screens
- Automatic opening smoke vents
- Manual window winding gear
- Glass and metal balustrading
- Glazed roofs, canopies, skylights
- Door automation and barriers
- Louvres and plenum boxes
- Bespoke profile extrusions
- Acoustic products
EuroWindows also offers a range of services including maintenance programmes, window and door servicing and repair, fault finding and reporting and condition surveys.
We are supported by a range of partners from structural engineers and fascade consultants, health and safety consultants to asbestos contractors, certified water testers, scaffolders and building contactors which enables us to draw upon the experience of specialists to successfully deliver projects.